Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A mini-book for Princess

This weekend I made a mini album (paper bag album) for my dog Princess. I used a paper pack from Close to My Heart (CTMH) called "Let's Get Together". I used the coordinating Ribbon Rounds ribbons for embellishment. For the title I used SU! Cranberry Crisp (retired) ink and an old set of alphabet letters that I don't remember where I got them from. I also used SU! punches: tag and small tag, 1 and 1/4 circle, scallop circle, round tab, and photo corner. (I love punches!) Look below to find the slideshow of the album. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Update your blog. You have enough new stuff to post! :-) Love you sis!!!

Elisa said...

You NEED more paper. SU is having a special on DSP & 12x12 CS. Just in case you missed it!!! See my blog.